BAEKHYOJUNG Dots Wraps Baby Carrier Elastic New Born Babies Slings
Not satisfied with your purchase? Contact us within 3 days after you received your order.
Baby slings, dot patterned wraps are an easy choice for calming and meditative gender neutral style. After wearing, make sure your baby has M-shaped legs.
It has the advantage of being able to hold a child quickly and easily in any situation by using an elastic fabric to increase adhesion.
Like your favorite t-shirt, it is a high-quality material that gives comfort to the movement of the wearer with strong elasticity.
After wearing, make sure your baby has M-shaped legs.
Color: Black and White.
Limit weight: 15kg or less.
Product: Baby slings carrier.
Brand Name: Baek Hyo-jung Baby Carrier.
Country of manufacture: Korea, South.
Manufacturer Name: Baek Hyo-jung Baby Carrier.
Precautions for use:
1. Before use, familiarize yourself with how to use the adjustment parts, buckles, and straps of each part and check them again and again.
2. Do not force a baby who is not sitting in an M-shape with a string forcefully.
3. Do not remove your hand from the baby with an uneasy sitting position.
4. For safety, make sure to fit the seat belt on the hips to your body shape.
5. If you wear the waist buckle loosely, it may cause trouble on the waist and back. Please wear it as tightly as possible to suit your body shape.
6. Apply space between baby and caregiver. There is a risk of falling if your baby moves forward, backward, left or right.
7. Be careful not to let parts such as buckles get caught in the hands or body of babies or guardians.
8. Please refrain from leaning over or running during use as there is a risk of the baby falling.
9. Do not use within 30 minutes after feeding or for more than 2 hours in a row.
10. No matter how careful it is during use, the guardian is prohibited from using both hands on motorcycles, bicycles, and other vehicles.
11. Be sure to wear it while sitting in a safe place. If you are not familiar with it, use it after sufficient practice without a baby or use it with the help of others.
12. If there is any damage to the product (damage such as buckles, string cuts, etc.) due to a consumer's fault during use, discontinue use.
13. Please try to prevent swallowing accidents such as blockage of the baby's airway and string buckle.
14. When washing, do not soak or boil dark-colored products in water. When washing with light-colored products, there is a risk of dye transfer, so be sure to wash separately.
15. Dry after complete dehydration. The buckle may be damaged, so use a laundry net and dry naturally.
Delivery & Returns
CALD Shipping Countries
-Asia: Brunei, China, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam.
-Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom.
-North America: Canada, United States.
-Oceania: Australia, New Zealand.
CALD Shipping Process
-The schedule is based on business days, and in case of natural disasters, there could be a delay.
-You can track your shipment by visiting My Orders section of My Page.
Customs and Import Taxes
-When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees levied by the destination country. These charges are typically due once the package arrives in the destination country.
-CALD does not collect the VAT(Except EU, UK), duties~ and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be, and these are not covered in our shipping rates either If you do incur these additional charges, you will be responsible for covering these fees for your product to clear customs.
-We will not grant a refund if you refuse an import fee, and please note that these customs charges can also cause delays.
-For more information regarding your country’s custom policies, please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
-There could be additional shipping charges due to unexpected circumstances such as local delivery fees, etc. In this case, the CALD team will contact to the customer directly before shipping of the product.
-You can cancel your order when your order status is on "Payment Complete", once the status is on "Shipping in Korea", your order is already being processed and cannot be cancelled.
-After the receipt of shipment, you cannot exchange or return items for any reason other than defective or damaged products.
-If your item is damaged or defective, please request a return or an exchange of your product by contacting us through My Orders with photos of the product within seven days of receipt of shipment.
-For further information, please contact us.
This product has no reviews yet.